Creating a Facebook Fan Page is easier than you think! You can have one set up for your company or personal brand in 4 simple steps.
1. Go to the Facebook pages section located at http://www.facebook.com/pages
2. Click on the button on the right hand side of the page labeled “+ Create Page”
3. On the next page, you will:
- Choose the type of page you want to create
- Pick a category for your page (automotive, banking, real estate, etc…),
- Name your page
- Confirm that you have the authority to represent the company or public figure
- Click “Create Official Page”.
4. All Facebook pages are attached to a personal Facebook account. On the next page, you’ll be asked to login to your existing Facebook account or create a new account.
- If you have an account and you don’t mind attaching it to your corporate page, go ahead and login.
- If you have an account but would prefer to keep things separate, you can always head over to Gmail, grab a free email address, and create a new personal account.
That’s it! Your Facebook page is active and ready to go.
To learn about some great applications that you can use on Facebook, check out this post – http://fwd4.me/eh6
Enjoy your new Fan Page!